Spacer   Spacer
  Making Money  
Spacer
 

How can I make money on PsychicCenter?
If your listing sets a per-minute fee higher than the minimum connection charges, you'll generate money on every call you receive -- for Live Advice and Recorded Listings alike.

Note: the minimum fee for Recorded Listings is 75 cents per minute ($1.00 per minute in the Adult section).

How do I calculate how much I made during each call?
Subtract the minimum connection charge from the rate you're charging per minute. You keep 70% of the rest, and we keep 30%. *

Note: We keep 50% of the fees you collect for Recorded Listings, and 30% of any fees you receive for Paid Mail. *

For example?
If your per-minute fee is $1.00 and you receive a call that lasts 10 minutes, we'll collect $10 from the customer who called you. If your connection charge was 20 cents per minute for 10 minutes, or $2.00, you'll receive 70% of the remaining $8.00, or $5.60 for that call. *

* Amounts used in examples are not guaranteed amounts and are subject to change.

How much money can I generate on PsychicCenter?
That depends on how many listings you have, how interesting they are, how effectively you market yourself to potential customers, and how often you make yourself available to receive calls.

 

 
Spacer
 
 
Spacer
  Next Topic > Creating Listings  
Spacer
 

More about Getting Advice:
Making Money - Creating Listings - Availability and Schedules - Ratings - Record Name and Greeting - Improve Your Listing - Using HTML - Photos - Payment Options - Sales Pitch - Recorded Listings - My Customers - Paid Mail - Mail Auto-Reply - Recharge Chime - Call Details - Appointments - Call Backs