What is Auto-Reply?
When you're away on vacation, or just won't be able
to return email for awhile, the Auto-Reply option lets you
create a personal message that will be sent in response to all incoming
Mails, letting your customers know that you're away and will get
back to them when you return.
Here are some things you might want to say in your
- What dates you'll be away on vacation.
- How long you won't be answering Mail.
- How soon you'll be able to get back to the person who
wrote to you.
How do I use Auto-Reply?
You can find Auto-Reply under Options on your Mail page. All you
need to do to activate this new feature is:
- Check the box located under Auto-Reply in Mail Options.
- Type your custom message in the box provided
- Click "Submit" to turn the feature on.
How do I turn Auto-Reply off?
To turn off Auto-Reply when you return, all you have to do is return to
Auto-Reply Options, uncheck the Auto-Reply box and click "Submit"