15 Signs You’re Born to Be a Spiritual Healer
Do people always come to you for advice or support because you have a natural way of making them feel better? If so, you may be a natural-born spiritual healer. The reality is, we all have the power to provide positive energy, thought, and intention, but since we all have different life paths, not everyone feels summoned to heal. This is not to say that these skills can’t be practiced. So, what are the traits of a spiritual healer, and how can you strengthen your powers? Read on to find out.
What Is Spiritual Healing?
In a nutshell, spiritual healing is the practice (and experience) of healing and reuniting ourselves or others with our true spiritual nature so that the soul or spirit can be restored and balanced. Sometimes in life, we become disconnected from the Divine, which is our energy or life force. When this happens, physical, emotional, and mental illness can ensue. Unfortunately, spiritual healing sometimes gets a bad rap because the results cannot be quantified or reasoned with. Not to mention, the days of medicine men and women and shamans are long gone. Today, we rely on Western medicine to take care of all our problems, which is not genuinely healing our souls.
There are five main types of spiritual healing. Which one you receive depends on what you’re currently struggling with in life — it could be more than one issue.
- Physical healing (of the body)
- Emotional healing (of the heart)
- Mental healing (of the mind)
- Soul healing (of the soul)
- Holistic healing (of the body, heart, mind, and soul)
There are several different kinds of spiritual healers. Their general role is to heal the non-physical aspects of a person — their soul and spirit — by clearing negative energy and replacing it with positive vibes, and identifying blockages. Standard spiritual healing methods include:
- Chakra healing
- Crystal/herbal remedies
- Shadow work
- Connecting with spirit guides and animals
- Inner-child work
- Soul retrieval
- Chinese medicine
- Self-love and self-care practices
Signs You Are A Spiritual Healer
1. You’re extremely intuitive and have a natural way of reading others without them having to tell you what’s wrong.
2. You’re an empath, meaning you feel the pain of others’ physical illness and emotions as if they were your own.
3. You don’t get caught up with tiny details and prefer to look at the big picture.
4. You’ve always felt different from others in your life, to the point where maybe you even felt like an outcast most of the time.
5. You’ve experienced panic attacks, excessive anxiety, and feel incredibly overwhelmed in public — especially when there’s a crowd. In fact, you feel drained spending too much time around people in general.
6. You’re confident that you can heal people individually or in a pair or group if there’s a conflict because you’re a unique and compassionate listener.
7. You’ve experienced an incredible amount of tragedy in your life, such as a life-threatening illness, copious deaths, sexual abuse, a near-death experience, mental illness, war, homelessness, etc.
8. You tend to attract sensitive individuals who need “fixing,” but all of their emotional baggage sometimes leaves you feeling trapped in your self-sacrificing role.
9. You’ve gone through periods of existential depression because you’re overly perceptive, highly sensitive, and a deep thinker and feeler.
10. You’re more of a right-brain thinker who sees things as grey — not black and white.
11. You have an autoimmune disease or experience chronic pain somewhere in your body, such as your lower back. Digestive issues aren’t uncommon, and you may have gained weight around your middle, which could be a sign of a solar plexus chakra disorder.
12. You come from a family of healers (think doctors, nurses, massage therapists, etc.) and tend to be drawn towards these professions.
13. You’re highly sensitive to energy and EMF, electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
14. You’ve had a much-needed spiritual awakening at some point in your life.
15. You’ve experienced spiritual depression (aka the dark night of the soul), a period of severe emptiness, disconnection, and spiritual desolation.
Interested In Learning More About Spiritual Healing?
If you’re interested in spiritual healing, it’s possible that you feel something essential is missing from your life. While some people can verbalize what this void is, others just go by a gut instinct deeply connected to their soul. But here’s the thing: you can’t become a lost or broken soul because your soul is incapable of being destroyed. Instead, you may need to find your soul in the first place. While that can sound overwhelming, a Psychic Center spiritual healer can help you remove blockages and channel positive energy back into your life. Or, perhaps you want to know more about how to strengthen your spiritual self. Whatever your goal is, our advisors are here for you 24/7 to help you with your divine path.