Some people have a hard enough time wrapping their heads around how a psychic phone reading works let alone how a tarot reading over the phone is even possible — especially when there are other misconceptions like tarot is scary, it’s a religion, and there’s a potential for curses, among others.
The reality is, tarot readings over the phone can be done. As with other virtual sessions, you need not be face to face in order to receive relevant and accurate feedback. Along with intuition, a psychic is able to “tune-in” to a client’s frequencies even if they’re on the other side of the world. But if you’re still a bit skeptical, here’s a more detailed overview of how a phone tarot reading works
What is a tarot reading?
Before knowing how a phone reading is conducted, it’s important that you understand what exactly tarot is in the first place. Tarot readings are conducted with a specific deck of tarot cards. The deck is a collection of 78 images representing ancient and universal archetypes, as well as situations that might arise in the course of the lifetime of an individual. This collection is arranged in the form of a pack of cards and is used to gain insights into psychology and metaphysics, as well as foretelling the future.
Why should I get a tarot card reading?
A tarot card reading can provide insight into every aspect of your life, so with that in mind, it’s crucial that you set an intention before booking a session with an astrologer. Next, come up with a list of open-ended (nothing that can be answered with a simple “yes” or “no”) tarot questions before your session The top reasons why people get tarot card readings are:
- To prioritize goals
- To attract a healthy relationship
- To get out of a rut
- To find more balance in life
- To get closure from the loss of a loved one
- To become more successful at your job
- To improve your current relationship with a partner
- To make the most of the opportunities that come your way
- To help you make a major decision
How does a tarot reading work over the phone?
When it comes to tarot readings, every psychic has their own unique touch. For example, some like to incorporate the assistance of spirit guides or crystals. Regardless, the concept of tarot is the same, even if conducted over the phone.
- Most readers will start out asking for a first name and date of birth before tuning into the recipient.
- Next, a reader will ask what their intention is for the reading so that they have some context when working with the cards. It’s also possible to go into a reading without an intention and let the cards speak for themselves.
- In the case of a tarot card reading over the phone, the psychic will obviously be the only one doing any card shuffling and manipulation, but only after they’ve “logged in” to your energy.
- Next, the psychic will pull cards in order to create spreads. Popular tarot spreads include the Celtic Cross, the Tree of Life spread, the Three Card Spread and the Astrological spread.
- The more experienced the reader, the more cards they will be able to work with, thus creating more spreads. These layouts are what a psychic uses to give a reading as the cards and their placement tell a specific story. The cards are a catalyst for the reader’s insights and their ability to provide advice.
See what cards turn up in your hand by booking a tarot reading with one of our expert advisors.