Question: Do you really know what a medium does or are you only privy to the sensationalized portrayals as seen in Hollywood movies? It’s crucial that you have your facts straight — especially if you’re considering consulting a psychic medium for advice. A medium is a psychic advisor who has mastered their extrasensory perception in an effort to connect with spirits harboring in other dimensions. While not all mediums can see the deceased (though some claim they can), they are able to hear voices and thoughts while picking up on feelings and vibrations.
The role of a medium is to transmit messages or signals from the deceased to the recipient (client) who is inquiring about a specific person or even a pet. Since spirits vibrate at a higher frequency than those in the land of the living, a medium must raise their vibration higher to compensate. The spirit, on the other hand, has to lower theirs so they can meet in the middle — hence the name “medium.” It’s important to point out that while all mediums are psychic, not all psychics are mediums, so this spiritual talent is truly an incredible gift. But don’t take our word for it; why not see for yourself?
As with any reading, it’s always best if you go into a session with a goal in mind. While you now know that mediums can help you communicate with a deceased loved one, were you aware that you can also provide insight on past lives or your aura? To help you prepare so that you get the most out of your reading, here’s a list of 17 of the top questions to ask a medium.
Sample Questions to Ask a Medium
Remember, there’s no one-size-fits-all list of questions. You may have a very specific situation, so don’t be afraid to discuss this with your medium before any form of communication with the spiritual world begins so that you get the most out of your session.
1. How can I obtain closure after the loss of a loved one?
2. What are the best ways I can communicate with my deceased loved ones?
3. Who were my past lives and what can they tell me about how they shaped my current self?
4. What are the signs that I lived a past life?
5. Tell me the current state of my deceased loved one (this can be anyone but stick to one person per session.)
6. Who are my spirit guides? What messages do they have for me?
7. I would like to speak to (a loved one who has passed). Is he/she there?
8. Why do I have recurring dreams about my deceased loved one?
9. I am estranged from (friend or family member) but want to attempt to repair the relationship. Does my spirit guide have suggestions on how I can make that happen?
10. How can I regain my sense of purpose after the loss of my loved one?
11. What advice or words of wisdom do my deceased loved ones have for me?
12. How do I know when a deceased loved one (get specific here) is in my presence?
13. How does my deceased pet feel about me getting another animal?
14. How can I connect with my spirit guides?
15. How do I know if I have mediumistic gifts?
16. I’d love to understand how I can achieve my greatest good in my career/relationship/family life/etc. What advice do the spirit guides have for me?
17. What does my aura tell about my future?
Ready to communicate with a deceased loved one or gain insight from your spirit guides? Check out our directory of psychic mediums and find the best advisor for you, keeping in mind that you’ll be opening many spiritual doors during your session